Norway on CMV

katrinka34

Hi,

My wife and I have been cruising since 2001 and cruised on the Marco Polo to Norway and Spitzbergen in 2013. We have booked 2 further cruises on the Magellan this year, again to Norway and the second one to Iceland.

With regards to sea sickness the best cabins to book are in the middle of the ship on the lower decks as you will not notice the movement of the ship as much.

I've never been on them. They're doing a reposition cruise from London to Newcastle on 27/03 and have some greeat orices. We are go into check Magellan out before we commit to spending a week on her as we were really let down by previous cruise on another compan so are treating this as a 'try before we buy'.

We cruised last year with CMV and were pleasantly surprised after reading some bad reviews. We were on Discovery which is no longer in service. We are going on Marco Polo to Iceland this year and hope for just as good an experience. I like the smaller ships as they are more friendly. The crew were very friendly and helpful and the food and accommodation excellent.