Sightseeing and Turquoise Bay Excursion

carissa921

I think this is the excursion we want to book (through NCL) but I can't understand how they will do everything in only 3 1/2 hours. If anyone has been on this or has info on this, could you please post the details?

I wanted to end up at a resort like this one but if we tour around the island first, how long would we actually have to enjoy the resort? Actually I guess another question is if this includes the use of the resort, or just the beach next to it? I would like the opportunity to snorkel or rent jetskis, etc... and if possible, stay the whole afternoon.

Do you think this beach is too secluded, as it is not close to the main beaches? If they really bring you back to the ship after 3 1/2 hours, what could we do after the excursion besides getting back on the ship or shopping at the port?

I know I'm a sucker for booking through the cruiseline but we don't have a lot of time to book and research anything else that includes these things and ends up at a nice resort. (we are leaving 11/25)

Thanks!

Carissa

I think this is the excursion we want to book (through NCL) but I can't understand how they will do everything in only 3 1/2 hours. If anyone has been on this or has info on this, could you please post the details?

I wanted to end up at a resort like this one but if we tour around the island first, how long would we actually have to enjoy the resort? Actually I guess another question is if this includes the use of the resort, or just the beach next to it? I would like the opportunity to snorkel or rent jetskis, etc... and if possible, stay the whole afternoon.

Do you think this beach is too secluded, as it is not close to the main beaches? If they really bring you back to the ship after 3 1/2 hours, what could we do after the excursion besides getting back on the ship or shopping at the port?

I know I'm a sucker for booking through the cruiseline but we don't have a lot of time to book and research anything else that includes these things and ends up at a nice resort. (we are leaving 11/25)

Thanks!

Carissa

Hi

I went to Turquise beach which is clean and beautiful to look at but is not a good snorkeling beach. It is far from the ship. (plus sand fleas) I will do West Bay beach myself instead when I return.

enjoy

Sandy

Archived