Night cruise on the Bosphorus

We will be 13 people sailing on the May 21, 2015 Celebrity Equinox. We will be overnighting in Istanbul. We know what we would like to see during our two days. However, we would like to cruise the Bosphorus in the evening. Celebrity has an evening cruise without dinner. A private company is advertising dinner and a show with the evening cruise but the boats hold 100 to 200 people - not something we would enjoy. There is a company Zoe yachts that one can charter but the boat only accommodates 12 - too bad because with the charter and dinner it is quite reasonable. Does anyone know a company that charters yachts for the evening Bosphorus cruise and that they can recommend the service and the food? Please note the yacht has to accommodate 13. Thanks.

Janice

• 1 month later...
We will be 13 people sailing on the May 21, 2015 Celebrity Equinox. We will be overnighting in Istanbul. We know what we would like to see during our two days. However, we would like to cruise the Bosphorus in the evening. Celebrity has an evening cruise without dinner. A private company is advertising dinner and a show with the evening cruise but the boats hold 100 to 200 people - not something we would enjoy. There is a company Zoe yachts that one can charter but the boat only accommodates 12 - too bad because with the charter and dinner it is quite reasonable. Does anyone know a company that charters yachts for the evening Bosphorus cruise and that they can recommend the service and the food? Please note the yacht has to accommodate 13. Thanks.

Janice

Hello Janice!

Contact http://www.adavegastravel.com they will do what you want. I did the night cruise with them, was not a yacht but a small boat, never with 100 people, less. All very nice and we share with all of them and had a lot of fun. I'm sure that if you want something private for 13 people ada vegas will get it. I did a tour with them in Istanbul than any agency wanted to do and they did, even better than what I had planned. The owner is a genius to please the customer requests. Good luck!!