Montego Bay Arrivals

Question please for those just returned..

Have they solved the coach transfer issues? Airport to Ship.

Is it reclaim luggage from the belt and take it to the Coach or the same as Barbados where it is automatically transferred from airport to ship without you seeing it.

( I think they did this in Barbados as there was a shortage of large coaches on the island and it would have been unfeasible for passengers to cram into those minibuses with their bags).

So is Montego Bay proper coaches or Caribbean specials :)

I haven’t heard any reports of there being long waiting times at arrivals in mobay recently?

I believe the transfer issue on 23rd december was a combination of: there being a large number of departures from the ship/arrivals to the ship after the transatlantic crossing (shortage of busses) and it being christmas week in montego bay (lots more traffic?)

yes they are mostly mini busses or small busses with no luggage space

yes your luggage is transferred straight from the aircraft to the ship and will arrive outside your cabin

Hi just back yesterday from the dream, checked in my luggage at Glasgow airport and it was waiting for me outside my door on the ship after about an hour aboard, same back, put out at night and picked it up at Glasgow, that's service, but if your doing a cruise and stay, then you need to check in your luggage from hotel to airport

Muffinman