Lens question

Ok, here's the thing. I've got a rebel t2i with a 17-70 Sigma 2.8, canon 70- 250 and a 'nifty 50, 1.8 prime. We are doing the Greek Islands and Black Sea 14 day. Because of weight restrictions, this kit, along with a gorilla and a mono comes in at about 5kg if I take the lot. I am thinking just take the Sigma and a Sony pocket camera. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Ok, here's the thing. I've got a rebel t2i with a 17-70 Sigma 2.8, canon 70- 250 and a 'nifty 50, 1.8 prime. We are doing the Greek Islands and Black Sea 14 day. Because of weight restrictions, this kit, along with a gorilla and a mono comes in at about 5kg if I take the lot. I am thinking just take the Sigma and a Sony pocket camera. Any thoughts? Thanks.

have a look at your airlines luggage specs most airlines allow a camera bag or laptop bag as well as your carry on luggage.

Yea, did that and they are saying 6kg. If I take the lot, it comes in at about 4kg, which is tight. I'm thinking maybe the Sigma and the prime and that's it! Could be good to be forced to think about the limitations of my kit?