adventure of the seas or jewel of the seas for 3 year old?

We are planning a cruise out of San Juan for next March and was wondering if someone may be able to provide some insight on which cruise would be best for our 3 year old daughter. What is the difference between both ships pool areas etc also the camps are they any different? Last but not least overall which is the best option for young family.

Thanks in advance!

Did both b2b last winter with our 5yr old. Be warned - he was under the height restriction for the water slide on Jewel and I had to go on with him every go but the one on adventure is smaller. The family pool area on adventure is totally shaded and I didn't like that, there we still pockets of shade to play in on Jewel though. The crew on Jewel were amazing and the family pool area was so much calmer than main pool. The adventure ocean area on adventure is bigger and better equipped with a wooden boat play area however our son enjoyed both. I would definitely choose Jewel.

Adventure does have a little Kiddie's pool area.

Jewel was my first cruise and I didn't know what to expect but it was great. But last year on Serenade I loved it but it was quite boring compared to the other cruises.

I loved Adventure's sister, Explorer.

They are both port intensive though.

If my experiences with a toddler on a cruise hold true - it really won't matter to the kid. As long as they have a pool they are happy campers. Each ship have Adventure Ocean. As the adult I would pick the Jewel as that class of ship is my favorite. With that said I will be on the Adventure in April.