Northern,southern, or eastern route?

puggleperson

I can't decide which tour route to take.I've been looking at mandoo's tours and everything seems fabulous. Any suggestions?

I am interested in the cocoa and the spices and I also want to go to grand anse beach.

Thanks in advance :D

I can't decide which tour route to take.I've been looking at mandoo's tours and everything seems fabulous. Any suggestions?

I am interested in the cocoa and the spices and I also want to go to grand anse beach.

Thanks in advance :D

We've toured with Mandoo 3 times, 3 different tours, and have enjoyed all of them. We're booked with him again next January for a snorkeling tour. I think my favorite so far has been the 7 sisters falls hike, but this is not what you're looking for. We really enjoyed the northern route, too - I'd go with that one.

Okay great! Thanks for the reply. I'm just gonna go where he takes me. He said this in his email

"The spice plantation route is going to give you a great feel of the island.

Douglaston spice depot. There will be a presentation on all the spices.

Drive through the lush volcanic mountains to see the spices, cocoa and bananas plantations. Great photo stops.

The Grand Etang crater lake, also a presentation on the lake and surrounding areas.

Rain forest. Small walk on the nature trail if so desire. May see the Mona monkeys.

Annandale waterfall"

So I'm sure those are fine :)

Okay great! Thanks for the reply. I'm just gonna go where he takes me. He said this in his email

"The spice plantation route is going to give you a great feel of the island.

Douglaston spice depot. There will be a presentation on all the spices.

Drive through the lush volcanic mountains to see the spices, cocoa and bananas plantations. Great photo stops.

The Grand Etang crater lake, also a presentation on the lake and surrounding areas.

Rain forest. Small walk on the nature trail if so desire. May see the Mona monkeys.

Annandale waterfall"

So I'm sure those are fine :)

That was our first trip with Mandoo, and obviously we enjoyed it, since we keep going back with him. :) I'm sure you'll have a great time. And you'll probably see the Mona monkeys at Grand Etang - the monkeys there seem to know him (bananas help :D) and I've seen them every time we've been there with him. They're adorable. They'll come up to you so you can feed them - it's not like St. Kitts where people are throwing baby monkeys on people and then charging to take your picture. Do you have your camera ready - you can get some cute shots.

I'm excited to see the Monkeys. Are they friendly? Does Mandoo bring his own bananas or should I pick up a couple prior to the tour?

I liked seeing the monkeys on St.Kitts but I'm a huge animal activist so I don't like them being in captivity and slaving away for their owners. I just hope they are kind to those monkeys.

Thanks for your help :) 12 days now, I can't wait!

I'm excited to see the Monkeys. Are they friendly? Does Mandoo bring his own bananas or should I pick up a couple prior to the tour?

I liked seeing the monkeys on St.Kitts but I'm a huge animal activist so I don't like them being in captivity and slaving away for their owners. I just hope they are kind to those monkeys.

Thanks for your help :) 12 days now, I can't wait!

Mandoo brings bananas, and the monkeys are friendly. Not like house pets, but you can feed them. They are wild. They may come to get fed, but then they head back into the rain forest.

The monkeys on St. Kitts are another story, many times they are separated from their mothers, and the mothers are killed to get the babies.