Does anybody know which shops RCI uses in St. Thomas and St. Croix?

pixiestyx

Pretty much all in the title ;) I'm trying to find out which shops they use at these two places so I can decide which route to go for my excursion.

I know the ships want to sell their excursions, but I really hate that they won't tell you which ops they use. All dive operators are not created equal and I like to check out reviews and talk to the shops about their safety standards and boats before I book.

TIA for any help!

Pretty much all in the title ;) I'm trying to find out which shops they use at these two places so I can decide which route to go for my excursion.

I know the ships want to sell their excursions, but I really hate that they won't tell you which ops they use. All dive operators are not created equal and I like to check out reviews and talk to the shops about their safety standards and boats before I book.

TIA for any help!

I certainly understand your sentiment. My last dive with Royal in St Thomas was 2011, so I don't even know if the company still exists. Royal purposely puts little useful information on their site so they have the freedom to change the excursion faster than they can the website. On that dive in 2011, there were 4 of us diving and we were on a boat with a snorkeling tour. I didn't mind that, had I known I would have had my non-diving wife sign up or that while I dove. My next trip to St Thomas is about 300 days away, I haven't yet checked to see what they are offering.

TIA for any help!

Cane Bay Dive Shop was the operator in St. Croix this past February. N2 the Blue's shop is also off the pier and is who we will book with next time.