cruise documentation

solysol

We divide our time between the UK and France, and which country we're in does seem to make a difference as to when we receive our docs.

When we're in England we usually receive them between 4-6 weeks out from embarkation date. However there was one cruise when we only got them about 2 weeks prior.

You can read -and print off - most of the information at the 'My Seabourn' area of the website. When you login you'll see your booking reference and all your cruise details when you click on it.

In the meantime, if you have any concerns do contact your TA.

And if this is your first Seabourn cruise, head to the 'Referral Coupon' sticky to acquire a $400 OBC, if you haven't already.

Thank you for your reply, we have already applied a referral coupon as this is our first Seabourn cruise we normally use Regent Seven Seas but this cruise was going to places we wanted to go to. we have not heard whether we have the $400 yet but hopefully we will.

we have not heard whether we have the $400 yet but hopefully we will.

As I remember it, I sent our coupon off to SB's Southampton office and we didn't hear anything back. When we boarded the ship there was a card in the suite confirming the OBC would be applied.

I hope you have a wonderful cruise. Which ship are you on?

We are on the Odyssey in November from Singapore then back to Singapore,I posted the referral coupon to Seattle they confirmed that they received it but nothing since then. We are looking forward to the cruise as our first time on Seabourn hope it lives up to our expectations