Carnival freedom wedding cruise

Turbette

So far 2014 has been a crazy year.....

February 10th, He popped the question and I said "yes".

February 20th, booked wedding cruise!

Carnival Freedom 8 day Eastern Caribbean 12/13/14

Ports of Call: St Maarten, St Kitts, San Juan, & Grand Turk

February 28th, I said "YES TO THE DRESS"

March 17th, wedding ceremony/reception booked through CCL

Island Breeze Pkg/on board reception: Grand Turk on 12/19/14!!!

So far so good.... Not only is the my wedding cruise but my 1st cruise ever!!!

So to all past and present CCL brides please leave comments/advice, it is very much appreciated.

So far 2014 has been a crazy year.....

February 10th, He popped the question and I said "yes".

February 20th, booked wedding cruise!

Carnival Freedom 8 day Eastern Caribbean 12/13/14

Ports of Call: St Maarten, St Kitts, San Juan, & Grand Turk

February 28th, I said "YES TO THE DRESS"

March 17th, wedding ceremony/reception booked through CCL

Island Breeze Pkg/on board reception: Grand Turk on 12/19/14!!!

So far so good.... Not only is the my wedding cruise but my 1st cruise ever!!!

So to all past and present CCL brides please leave comments/advice, it is very much appreciated.

hahah!! Sounds like a crazy year like me!!

Somewhere end of February we decided to get married. I think like Feb 19th... March 3rd we booked our wedding cruise for April 20th, 2014

March 12th we were officially engaged... :) haha even though we already booked our wedding.

March 3rd I said Yes to the dress! and had one fitting on April 4th and pick up my dress on April 16th, and we leave the 18th for Miami! :)

I did boudoir pictures on March 26th, and did a viewing on April 1st, and picked up my photos last week. I have nails and hair color this week, I just mailed my OOT Bags to the hotel in Miami, and am just hoping for smooth 'sailing' from here on out!

We are sailing on the Conquest, everything so far has been very easy with my coordinator. She is great at getting back to me.

I will definitely be posting a review when I get back, and if you have any questions let me know.

Where are you leaving from?

Courtney

Turbette Congrats to you as well!! :)

We leave out of Miami on Sunday April 20th, and the wedding is that day. We have 20 guests at our ceremony, 16 of which are sailing with us. We have chosen to do the "Lets Celebrate..Big" package.

We will be cruising to Grand Caymen, Cozumel, Roatan, and Belize.

Wow, you guys make me feel like a slacker. We got engaged Dec. 26, 2012 and didn't even really start discussing wedding plans for at least 2-3 months. Any talks during that time were just narrowing down time frame to "maybe 1-1/2 - 2 years from now" or throwing around hypothetical ideas on what type of wedding we wanted. My mom was the first one to suggest the cruise wedding, which we immediately loved since we wanted something small and simple. And we convinced all our parents, siblings, and nieces/nephews to come on cruise with us, along with a few other guests. This will be first cruise for FI and all of his family. We decided on cruise wedding, probably around April 2013 and started looking at itineraries and discussing options with family. Then we booked cruise & wedding package in June 2013. Wedding is June 2014.

My sister was a quick wedding planner also. She got engaged on a Thursday and by Monday she had already signed contracts with her venue, caterer, DJ, and photographer. Then she bought her dress & selected bridesmaid dresses on Wed., so she had basically everything planned and booked in less than a week.

CruisinCourt

We leave out of Fort Lauderdale on Saturday 12/13/14 and the wedding is that a our last port of call, Grand Turk. We will be cruising to St Maarten, St Kitts, San Juan, & Grand Turk. As of now, we have 20 sailing guests which include 3 children under the age of 4. We have also chosen to do the "Lets Celebrate..Big" package and booked the DJ for entertainment.

• 1 month later...

I'm interested in doing an island breeze wedding too! Any tips or info you have and feel like sharing would be so wonderful! I'm especially curious about photography packages and prices, and if they offer the cd of photos alone and for how much?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I'm interested in doing an island breeze wedding too! Any tips or info you have and feel like sharing would be so wonderful! I'm especially curious about photography packages and prices, and if they offer the cd of photos alone and for how much?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Attached is the photo package prices I received from Carnival. Hope this helps a little. Good Luck!

image.jpg.9803ece13a66853a4e5fbd7b66e1854d.jpg