Taxi cab or shuttle from Seattle airport?

MinnieCruiser

Hi,

We (three of us) are booked on the Vision (5/26/06). We will be flying into Seattle and spending the night before our cruise. How much should we expect to pay for a taxi cab from the airport to a hotel by the Space Needle? We would also be willing to take a shuttle if it would take us close to the hotel.

MinnieCruiser

:D

Last summer we booked SeattleTownCars for the trip from SeaTac to the NCL pier. There were two of us and the cost was $35 plus tip. Since the Space Needle is a little farther from the airport (I think), the cost would probably be a little bit more. From reading this board I know there are other companies that do about the same thing. Their website is www.SeattleTownCars.com and it will show the fare from the airport to just about anywhere in town.

Thanks for this link, bluedevil72. We were just going to get a cab at the airport, but this seems like a nicer ride. :) How far in advance did you contact the Towncar service? We arrive in Seattle on June 3. Do you think it is too late to call? Should I call now? Should I wait until the week before?

Thanks for this link, bluedevil72. We were just going to get a cab at the airport, but this seems like a nicer ride. :) How far in advance did you contact the Towncar service? We arrive in Seattle on June 3. Do you think it is too late to call? Should I call now? Should I wait until the week before?

You can get a limo, the same place where you get a cab, at the airport, no reservtions necessary. The cost is only a bit more. I called and was given a quote of $35 for 5 people from the airport to the pier. Check the Sea-Tac Airport website under ground transportation.

I called them or actually emailed them in March for our trip in June. I know I could have waited a lot later, but it was one of those things on the to-do list that got done early. We called them when we got our luggage at the airport and they were there within 3-5 minutes. There are numbers on the outside doors at SeaTac; we just gave them our location and it was easy and relatively painless.

Archived