Carnival Wedding question!

I'm getting married on Carnival Sensation out of Port Canaveral on Nov 2nd 2014. Our guest list just keeps growing since we actually live in Brevard County. We are now close to 100 and a few over 20 rooms. My question is this, we have friends coming on the cruise from out of town and they have a couple friends they have also invited on the cruise. We were going to let them come to the wedding but since we have so many now I can't fathom paying $60 for strangers to attend. We have the Time To Celebrate Big package and since we are well over our 20 persons, we now have to pay for each guest. I was wondering, since they are cruising and will already be on the ship would they be able to just come on in and join our wedding party? I can't imagine they will be checking ID's at the door or anything. Just trying to save myself a few bucks. Thanks!

Over 100 guests ... Wow! If you do not include them with your guest list, they will not be able to priority board with your wedding party/guests.

One other thing to consider is the number of non-sailing guests. I believe Carnival limits you to 50 non-sailing guests.

Yeah we are just under 50 non sailing guests, I made sure to let everyone know well in advance I had a limit so I didn't end up in a bind as it got closer. A couple of the couples have grand suites so they have priority boarding anyway. Plus since the wedding doesn't start until 1pm they would have plenty of time to get with us. I just want to make sure that if I leave a few off the list they can still meet up with us. We will still have plenty on the guest list so it won't be like I only put 20 down and then 80 show up to the wedding haha.

I'm getting married on Carnival Sensation out of Port Canaveral on Nov 2nd 2014. Our guest list just keeps growing since we actually live in Brevard County. We are now close to 100 and a few over 20 rooms. My question is this, we have friends coming on the cruise from out of town and they have a couple friends they have also invited on the cruise. We were going to let them come to the wedding but since we have so many now I can't fathom paying $60 for strangers to attend. We have the Time To Celebrate Big package and since we are well over our 20 persons, we now have to pay for each guest. I was wondering, since they are cruising and will already be on the ship would they be able to just come on in and join our wedding party? I can't imagine they will be checking ID's at the door or anything. Just trying to save myself a few bucks. Thanks!

I am also being married on the Sensation November 20, 2014... I am sceduled for a ship inspection this coming Thursday so I will be back with a review.

I would honestly think they'd have some sort of system just to keep crashes out of wedding parties.

They put signs up outside the venue that signify a private party and the staff (coordinators, wait staff, bar staff) are really good at keeping an eye out for potential crashers.