Gay Cowboy & Country Music Cruise 3/29/09 Independence of the Seas

Highwaydude

• 3 months later...

Just talked to the travel agent for the group and they currently are at 200 people booked and that will increase as they sell the all the rooms booked. I also found out that the group dinning will be at the second seating. Joe seems pretty helpful So if you haven't booked it yet make sure you call him soon.

greetings Tonguetwister and colnago---looking forward to meeting you:D

drinking wine with friends(especially ones with balconies-ha)

I tried replying over the weekend but some how it didn't post, so I'll give it another shot.

Thanks for the welcome cruizingirlz. I enjoy a glass of wine too (along with margaritas) and have a balcony :)

Has anyone else signed up for the excursions? I signed up for the cave tubing and the mayan ruins in Costa Maya

I tried replying over the weekend but some how it didn't post, so I'll give it another shot.

Thanks for the welcome cruizingirlz. I enjoy a glass of wine too (along with margaritas) and have a balcony :)

Has anyone else signed up for the excursions? I signed up for the cave tubing and the mayan ruins in Costa Maya

Hey colnago ! Welcome .

did you book your excursions through RCCL or through the group ?

You must be a serious cyclist .I assume you ride a colnago :)

Ok, I'm curious. Who's been on this before, and what was it like? How big of a group, fun stuff to do, you know, the works.

I need a few days off. Talk me into this one! :D

Hey Bear Chris !!

I think this is there first year doing it .But over 200 people are booked already !Did you check out there website in the first post ? I guess the took the link out :( its gay vacation travel dott comm

Sexy cowboys/girls ,amazing ship ,super cheap price ....what other reasons do you need :)

Hey Bear Chris !!

I think this is there first year doing it .But over 200 people are booked already !Did you check out there website in the first post ? I guess the took the link out :( its gay vacation travel dott comm

Sexy cowboys/girls ,amazing ship ,super cheap price ....what other reasons do you need :)

Heheheh. Ok, fine, you talked me into it. Now if I can just get Joe to return my calls and emails.

Archived