Has anyone booked a viator tour in st Maarten?

Looking at viator tour of Maho and Orient beach... Any one with experience on this tour? Have booked via viator in other countries with good experiences. In particular this tour has a guaranteed return to ship in time, which I like as opposed to Bernard's tour.....

We used them but we only did the one going to Maho beach. We didn't have any time issues, the driver was friendly and informative and he returned when he said he would to pick us up.

We have done the following excursion 2 years in a row and it's absolutely amazing!! You CAN'T beat the price and it's always a wonderful time! It is run by Amigo Tours.

http://www.shoreexcursioneer.com/st-maarten/beach-bum-orient-maho.html

All of the drinks (water, pop, beer, rum punch) are included for the whole day while you are on the bus driving from one stop to another and they also let you take drinks off the bus when they drop you off at the beach. It is a really nice air-conditioned bus with GREAT tour guides that give wonderful info!

Highly recommended!! :D:D

We have done the following excursion 2 years in a row and it's absolutely amazing!! You CAN'T beat the price and it's always a wonderful time! It is run by Amigo Tours.

All of the drinks (water, pop, beer, rum punch) are included for the whole day while you are on the bus driving from one stop to another and they also let you take drinks off the bus when they drop you off at the beach. It is a really nice air-conditioned bus with GREAT tour guides that give wonderful info!

We did this tour last spring - Amigo Tours was the operator and we booked through Viator. GREAT tour! Our driver was very funny and informative, Orient beach was beautiful, and watching the planes land at Maho beach was an experience we'll never forget. The videos don't do it justice - you have to experience it for yourself!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We did this tour last spring - Amigo Tours was the operator and we booked through Viator. GREAT tour! Our driver was very funny and informative, Orient beach was beautiful, and watching the planes land at Maho beach was an experience we'll never forget. The videos don't do it justice - you have to experience it for yourself!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I think it is the same tour but you can just book through Viator or Shore Excursioneer. I see it's a couple bucks cheaper on Shore Excursioneer. Have fun!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Seriously thinking about reserving this excursion...question though~~ are they prompt in getting you back to ship??

I had originally booked through Viator and then our tour was booked with Amigo. I went to Amigo's website and saw that their prices were cheaper, by $60, for the same tour. I canceled Viator and rebooked directly with Amigo - I've already contacted them to discuss our private tour destinations. A little slow on the response, but still happy!

• 2 weeks later...

I always book directly with the tour operator (especially if you know the name). Have successfully booked with Viator and ShoreFox for excursions in other ports of call with excellent results. I would NOT book with Shore Excursioneer. They do not stand behind their refund policy if you miss the excursion.

We have toured with Bernards twice with good results and plenty of time back to port. Most likely will book with Amigos directly for their excursion to Grande Case and Marigot and Moho.