Northbound excursions

dfb

Hi, We're going to be on Nordkapp in late June sailing Northbound from Bergen to Tromso. Does anyone have any excursion recommendations? Any thing we shouldn't miss? Any thing we should avoid?

Thanks, Debbie

We enjoyed the North Cape and the Sea Eagle excursions but we were on an October trip when we took them. You may need to check to see if they are available on yours.

The Tromso dog sledding is also excellent but in June...?

We also enjoyed the North Cape excursion very much. It was impressive to see the landscapes on the way to the north point. The museum and film are excellent at the visitors center there, as is the gift shop. Be prepared for wind (I think any time of year).

We also did an enjoyable fjord tour, day 2 (out of Bergen) but I think in June you will have a different fjord than our late October choice. I think the June choice is the better fjord option but we enjoyed our day very much. m--

Thank you both for your suggestion. I believe North Cape is only offered out of Kirkenes... we're disembarking in Tromso to fly to Longyearbyen and join Hurtigruten's Nordstjernen to cruise Svalbard.

Has anyone done the overland tour at Geiranger?

Debbie