Carnival Breeze Room 10247 or 11203

jakcruiser2015

Hi all! First time cruiser here. I called Carnival to book a 6 day cruise on the breeze for May 31st. This will be my family's first time cruising. We were offered two rooms within our budget on upper floors...room 10247 and 11203. There will be three of us in the room; two adults and a 19 mo old toddler. Here are details of each one:

10247 - Interior stateroom on the Lido deck. Seems like a great location because it's on the same floor or only a few floors away from all the outdoor action on the ship. This is also about $200 cheaper than 11203. Down side is that it's smaller and won't have any windows.

11203 - Obstructed oceanview in the Cloud 9 spa area. The room looks subtantially larger than others and you get all the spa amenities. It also seems more secluded from the rest of the ship which I like. At times, it's nice to get away from the crowds. Down side is that it's more expensive and I was told that since it's a handicapped accessible room, we can get bumped if a handicapped guest needed it and there were no other handicapped accessible rooms. I don't mind being bumped at all if someone else needs it but they couldn't guarantee that I'd be in the Cloud 9 spa area...they can only guarantee that I'll get a better class room. From a quick search, there's a handful more balcony rooms in the Cloud 9 area that we can get upgraded to if we were to get bumped but worst case, we'll be bumped to an oceanview on the lower floors (1 or 2) because everything else seems to already be booked.

So in conclusion, room 10247 seems to be the safer choice...but reward on taking the risk of 11203 seems really great as well. What to do...what to do...

As a first timer, I'd really appreciate everyone's input.

Thanks!

We were in one of the Spa Balcony rooms in July 2012 and loved it. We made extensive use of the tessalotherapy pool, heated loungers and steam rooms that were included in the price of the cabin. We ended up there through an upsell and we loved the location. I still kick myself for not buying one the the spa robes that were for spa cabins passengers only.