Bed Location Oasis

That is one of the tough ones as it does not follow the regular pattern but I'm thinking it is bed by the closet to allow for the connecting door with the GS on the right as you walk into the cabin.

Thanks. We have been on 2 prior cruises. Bed was by closet once and balcony once. Actually like bed by closet. Our son is in the connecting GS.

Are there outlets by the bed? I like a fan at night for the noise. If not, may have to bring a very, very long extension cord.

Thanks. We have been on 2 prior cruises. Bed was by closet once and balcony once. Actually like bed by closet. Our son is in the connecting GS.

Are there outlets by the bed? I like a fan at night for the noise. If not, may have to bring a very, very long extension cord.

There is an outlet by the bed on Oasis class.

There is a resource site cruisedeckplans dot com....this is what they say for easy reference, (this message will pop up if you hold the cursor over the cabin you are interested in:

"Some cabins are laid out with the bed near the balcony, others have the sofa near the balcony. Triple and Quad cabins have the sofa near the balcony. Layout changes every other cabin. To determine if your bed is near the balcony or near the closet, look for the nearest triple or quad and calculate from there." (triples and quads are indicated with a "triangle" shape in the deck layout)

There is a resource site cruisedeckplans dot com....this is what they say for easy reference, (this message will pop up if you hold the cursor over the cabin you are interested in:

"Some cabins are laid out with the bed near the balcony, others have the sofa near the balcony. Triple and Quad cabins have the sofa near the balcony. Layout changes every other cabin. To determine if your bed is near the balcony or near the closet, look for the nearest triple or quad and calculate from there." (triples and quads are indicated with a "triangle" shape in the deck layout)

Thank you. We are in cabin 6652 on the Oasis. There is no symbol at all, so I am guessing that the bed is near the balcony? 6654 is our sons cabin a GS, it has a triangle. We have a connecting door with him.

Thank you. We are in cabin 6652 on the Oasis. There is no symbol at all, so I am guessing that the bed is near the balcony? 6654 is our sons cabin a GS, it has a triangle. We have a connecting door with him.

Your cabin does not fall into the standard way of figuring out bed placement.

I am guessing that your bed is by the closet as the connecting door is on the opposite wall shared by the GS. This would be a similar arrangement to all the other connecting cabins.

Your cabin does not fall into the standard way of figuring out bed placement.

I am guessing that your bed is by the closet as the connecting door is on the opposite wall shared by the GS. This would be a similar arrangement to all the other connecting cabins.

Thanks Ken, that would be great. Personally we don't like having to squeeze by the bed to get to the balcony.

• 1 year later...