July 2017 Captain of the Majesty of the Seas?

Hi -- this is my first time sailing with Royal Caribbean. We've cruised about 25 times with Princess, but we just wanted to switch it up. Living near Port Canaveral -- well, time to try her out! This is really 2 questions:

1) I normally always write a 1 page letter to the Captain (my dad was a Capt in the US Merchant Marines and USN). Does anyone know the current Capt of the Majesty of the Seas? We're cruising over the 4th of July.

2) Since I'm a newbie to RC, could you let me know what I need to "know", need to 'see' and need to 'do'? It's only a 4 day, and I know she is one of the oldest (if not the oldest) ships, but,,,,, it's like only 20 minutes drive away. Any thought will be much appreciated!

Thanks!!! Dan (From FL Brevard's Space Coast) -- I promise to check back in!

That's really helpful - as I've not seen a full listing before! However, it shows two Capt's. How do I tell which is the Master and which is the Staff Capt (or, is it showing both rotations of Master?)? Also, it doesn't seem to indicate who is currently in command. This is helpful, as I can write two letters - one each to the Capt's - and check in with the Pursers desk to make sure I drop off the right one. But, I I know how is current, it would be nice. Thanks!

That's really helpful - as I've not seen a full listing before! However, it shows two Capt's. How do I tell which is the Master and which is the Staff Capt (or, is it showing both rotations of Master?)? Also, it doesn't seem to indicate who is currently in command. This is helpful, as I can write two letters - one each to the Capt's - and check in with the Pursers desk to make sure I drop off the right one. But, I I know how is current, it would be nice. Thanks!

Two Captains are assigned to each ship. The current Captain will be the one who is listed as have started the rotation. Ten weeks (usually) after the rotation start, the next Captain takes over.

Ok, I admit, I'm a newbie to RC. The link shows two Capt's, but one with a date. My issue (?) is the date is so old, so, I can't figure out who is 'currently' the Capt.

Majesty OTS - Capt Arild Hansen (started rotation 5-9-11)

Majesty OTS - Capt Per Kjonso

Maybe I'm reading too much into the list?

Dan