Harmony of the Seas - Splashaway Bay question

Sorry, I can't answer the exact question you are asking but I did want to just give you some info on your little one's feet. Make sure they have some kind of shoes on when walking on the pool decks in the sun. We just got off Harmony a couple weeks ago and the pool decks got EXTREMELY hot during the day.

Sorry, I can't answer the exact question you are asking but I did want to just give you some info on your little one's feet. Make sure they have some kind of shoes on when walking on the pool decks in the sun. We just got off Harmony a couple weeks ago and the pool decks got EXTREMELY hot during the day.

Thanks so much! They wear their crocs or flip flops just about everywhere.

As for my original question - last cruise we were on, my son was playing in the children's pool area and managed to slip and hit his head. He really didn't go in again after that happened...so, I'm hoping to avoid the same mishap on our next sailing. Hoping water shoes are ok on the Splashaway Bar area, because he is going to love it!

Thanks so much! They wear their crocs or flip flops just about everywhere.

As for my original question - last cruise we were on, my son was playing in the children's pool area and managed to slip and hit his head. He really didn't go in again after that happened...so, I'm hoping to avoid the same mishap on our next sailing. Hoping water shoes are ok on the Splashaway Bar area, because he is going to love it!

Never saw kids wearing water shoes in splashaway bay but not sure if they are not allowed either. Also agreed with the previous poster that the deck exposed to the sun are very hot an can easily burn someone

Not sure how old your kids are but they have a 42 inch height requirement for the slides in the non diaper area. They were pretty strict enforcing it. It's 48 inches for the larger slides.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums