Photo package deals and questions - specifically recent Serenade

Firstly, I've found the website where I could order a package ahead of time and have checked those prices but It seems that there are a lot of sales of everything under the sun once you're on board, spa stuff, drinks, restaurants...can anyone confirm if there may be photo package specials once you're on board, first day or not? The long running joke is that hubby and I just dont photograph well lol...and we dont think we should be getting a giant package ahead of time only to find out we really just want a few pictures actually printed.

Basically I guess what i want to know, can i just pick out a few pictures to have printed up if i wanted? Or in the event we actually like them all what are the odds i might encounter a sale on board?

Also, do we basically have until our last day on the ship, the day before we have to leave that is, to choose what we want?

From one of the FAQs on the photo website, It sort of sounds like they scan our seapass when the take the pictures so we can find them all in one spot later to choose from what was taken...is that how it really work or is that just a "big" ship thing and I should expect different on a smaller ship?

Thanks ahead of time for any answers!

I don't have any information specific to the Serenade, but since you havent received any replies, these are the answers in general:

Once on board, there are all sorts of deals they will offer you to try and sell their photos. Buy two and get a frame free, buy 5 and get an insulated tumbler, or maybe a flash drive. I don't remember the actual deals, so these are just examples of what you might find. The more photos you buy, the more "stuff" they give you.

Yes, you may absolutely just purchase a few pictures that you like. Usually they are preprinted and you just pick them out that way. They may also be available digitally, either at a kiosk in the photo area or on the TV in your cabin.

Yes, you do have until the night before the cruise ends to purchase your photos. Just be aware that if they are preprinted, they will initially be put out on display with all the others taken that same day or same event. As the days pass by and folks purchase their photos, yours may be scooted over and combined with others to make more room for the new ones.

Your set sail pass comes into play to identify the folio "account" the photos are associated with, enabling them to be displayed digitally to the owner(s) of that folio. Face recognition software is also used, but is not infallible. Try to remember which photo ops you participate in so you can be sure to find the photos afterward.

Hope this helps - happy cruising!

Sent from my SM-P600 using Forums mobile app