Carnival's Beach horseback riding and swim excursion Mahogany Bay

MsMistiS

This is the one excursion I am very excited about and wanted to see if anyone has done this particular one. If you took this excursion threw CCL how was it? How was the food and drinks at the beach they say is near by?

Also has anyone taken this same excursion threw another company? I have seen other horseback excursions but they do not specifically say you take the horses in to the water and that is what I am most excited about.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...

I did the beach horseback riding on Little French Key in July. LFK is not a Carnival excursion but is a popular choice in Roatan. Beautiful beach areas, small rescue zoo and jumping platforms. You can add horseback riding for $25 and they take you around the island and into the water. There were 2 ships in port that day but I was the only one horseback riding at the time so it was like a private ride so it wasn't like a typical nose to tail ride. The guide did stay with me the whole time so if you're a little nervous someone is right there but if you are an experienced rider you might want to let them know that so they will back off a bit. The guide was in almost all of my pics! :D