Hair/makeup - Miami

Hi ladies!

Does anyone have a recommendation for someone you (or someone you know) personally worked with for hair and makeup in Miami? Or, failing that, have you gone through The Wedding Experience for yours?

I'm about at my wit's end going through people from Yelp, TheKnot and WeddingWire. I've had numerous places that did not respond to email inquiries, as well as a couple who stopped responding after my follow-up, and one who waited until I was ready to book to inform me of a minimum purchase amount that was well over what I told her I would be needing.

I'm having an embarkation day wedding, so going onboard the ship is not an option, and I'm based in Indiana so I can't just go to people in person.

Id love to hear recommendations for Tampa too..... I think I have an idea but...

I have not personally used them, but I would recommend Simple Weddings (http://www.simpleweddingsflorida.com/) - they do a la carte hair/makeup services. I personally know the woman who runs the company, and she is fantastic, and incredibly reliable. You can see samples of their work on their Facebook and Pinterest pages, both of which are linked through the main webpage.

I would use them in a heartbeat if they were closer to Miami!