Steven Hamilton's Discover Roatan?

mrskara@att.net

• 7 months later...

We used Discover Roatan Excursions & Tours several weeks ago during our Norwegian Getaway cruise. Steven was the guide who actually picked us up promptly from port. I was confused at first because I did see both names in a internet search, but Steven did clarify it's "Discover Roatan Excursions & Tours."

I would totally recommend Steven and the company. Everything from communication in booking our excursion to completing our excursion on Roatan was awesome! Here is where we booked with them www.discoverroatan.net

• 6 months later...

Does the Steven Hamilton tour go the monkey preserve at Gumbalimba Park? And is that different than the place that Bodden goes to where the monkeys are in cages?

I've seen videos and pictures of tours where tourists are just walking around amongst the monkeys, but then when I saw a video from the Bodden tour, they were just in a cage (and you had to walk into the cage).

I am trying to find more information about his tours but can't seem to get enough info. I think we are going to try a different company. We have done Bodden and it was a very good tour but you are right about the monkey's and the tour was so long we didn't get much time at the beach plus by the time we got there the beach was packed. I was told by someone who had used them before, we can request the beach portion first.

Edited by newmexicoNita