Wonder inside cabin 2515

ccruisequeen

Here is what I was able to find after a couple of google searches. This room has a queen-size bed and single convertible sofa, single bath with tub/shower combo, privacy curtain, remote-control color TV, refrigerator, ample closet space, safe, phone with voicemail messaging and individual climate control. Cabin Square Footage: 184 square feet. This room is also close to the elevators.

An 11C is what was originally called a cat 12. They have a single bath (not the split bath) and are slightly smaller than the typical DCL cabins on the Wonder and Magic. The worst thing s that they are usually located under the nightclubs, which can present a noise issue. As others have pointed out, the nightlife on DCL ends early, but if music above at midnight will bother you, this might not be the best cabin choice. All cabins on the Magic and Wonder except HA cabins have a bathtub/shower combo. My understanding is that all cabins were retrofitted with a real refrigerator (no longer the cooling box) at the time of the big dry dock. Obviously, i have not personally verified this in every cabin, but those I've been in had a real fridge.

Bottom line--it is a cabin like every other cabin on the Magic/Wonder except that it has only the single bath, not the split bath. With that exception, it has all the same amenities as every other standard cabin.

Thank you. We're on Deck 2, which looks like under the theater. I'm bringing ear phones, which should help

I cruise for creme brûlée, lobster and warm chocolate melting cake!

The WD Theater is on deck 4 forward. Nightclubs are on 3 forward. That is accurate unless something has dramatically changed with the recent dry dock (I can't imagine it, but in fairness I've not Wondered since the dry dock)

Wondered, really you went there? I thought you were better than that moki'smommy! [emoji15][emoji2][emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Well, we make reference to our "Magical" cruises and our "Fantastic" cruises at my house....but none of the cruises on other lines have risen to that level.

The WD Theater is on deck 4 forward. Nightclubs are on 3 forward. That is accurate unless something has dramatically changed with the recent dry dock (I can't imagine it' date=' but in fairness I've not Wondered since the dry dock)[/quote']

I think that was cute and very punny

I cruise for creme brûlée, lobster and warm chocolate melting cake!