Uniworld Enchanted Danube documents - pictures

super_grover

I am on the August 24th Budapest to Passau and the documents came a few days ago. Yay!

Nice leather folder

b_180837.jpg

Luggage tag and interior of folder - spot for a pen, passport (not that I would keep mine in here) etc

b_180848.jpg

Cruise ticket, letter about how we have not told them about our flights to arrange transfers (we are staying in Budapest on our own ahead of time so will just join the ship there)

180905.jpg

Contact card with the ship's phone number (we have to call embarkation day to find out where the ship is...which I think is kind of cool), booklet (printed version of the online cruise compaion) and a brochure about mailing your luggage ahead of time. They also included a flyer about Contiki with a discount, presumably for people to buy for their kids/grandkids. But since I have neither, in the recycling it went!

r90_b_181100.jpg

Please let me know if you have any questions, this forum has so much great info I hope I can contribute as well!

Looks like you are off to a good start. Getting documents is always exciting! This is a fabulous cruise. We did it last September. Have a wonderful cruise. I love Budapest and Prague both.