Captain Bob Cass for 3yo?

figgifumi

Thinking of going on Captin Bob Cass snorkel tour with our 3.5 yr old. She loves water and is very adventerous. Bob says 3yr olds come all the time and enjoy swimming with a parent who is snorkeling. Our daughter has been practicing using goggles and wants to see fish. What do you all think? I dont expect her to snorkel but with her in float swim along and look in water holding breath every now and again. My husband and I would both be with her... one watching her the other snorkeling telling us when to look: Safe?

Also giving me pause is no bathroom...

What do you all think?

• 1 month later...
Thinking of going on Captin Bob Cass snorkel tour with our 3.5 yr old. She loves water and is very adventerous. Bob says 3yr olds come all the time and enjoy swimming with a parent who is snorkeling. Our daughter has been practicing using goggles and wants to see fish. What do you all think? I dont expect her to snorkel but with her in float swim along and look in water holding breath every now and again. My husband and I would both be with her... one watching her the other snorkeling telling us when to look: Safe?

Also giving me pause is no bathroom...

What do you all think?

Capt. Bob and his son Bret are great. We were on this excursion in January, and there were no children, but if he says it is OK then you can trust it. You will have a blast! Tell them the Purell guy said hello!