How do you add pictures to a published review (not to a post)?

Catlover54

I recently wrote a review and it was published, but I had not added pictures at the time. Shortly thereafter I got two sequential emails from CC inviting me to add pictures to "my review" but the links were were for prior cruises, not for the recent one.

I added photos through the invitation to my review of one of my prior cruises in February ( 20 allowed) but cannot figure out how to add photos to my most recent review (or any previously published member review I wrote) without an email invitation linking me up.

Ideas?

I recently wrote a review and it was published, but I had not added pictures at the time. Shortly thereafter I got two sequential emails from CC inviting me to add pictures to "my review" but the links were were for prior cruises, not for the recent one.

I added photos through the invitation to my review of one of my prior cruises in February ( 20 allowed) but cannot figure out how to add photos to my most recent review (or any previously published member review I wrote) without an email invitation linking me up.

Ideas?

Try posting your question in the help thread:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=163

Already done, as no one knew how to do it here, tricky issue. I then got a reply from a CC rep saying there is no way to do it without an invitational email with an attached link , which the CC person said has started sending out to some but not all people recently who have previously posted reviews. I think they will likely improve on this over time.

Already done, as no one knew how to do it here, tricky issue. I then got a reply from a CC rep saying there is no way to do it without an invitational email with an attached link , which the CC person said has started sending out to some but not all people recently who have previously posted reviews. I think they will likely improve on this over time.

Interesting. Thanks for following up on it.