Where did the RCCL website hide the C&A OBC & Discounts?

Last round of booking I was instructed by an RCCL agent to check the quarterly posting of ship/departure date discount & OBC "booking codes" somewhere on the C&A member pages. Have these gone away? Or was I dreaming?

Last round of booking I was instructed by an RCCL agent to check the quarterly posting of ship/departure date discount & OBC "booking codes" somewhere on the C&A member pages. Have these gone away? Or was I dreaming?

Royal no longer posts quarterly C&A discounts. You have to log in to Royal's website and examine each cruise to see if there is a discount. Not quite as easy as it used to be.

Royal no longer posts quarterly C&A discounts. You have to log in to Royal's website and examine each cruise to see if there is a discount. Not quite as easy as it used to be.

That' for sure! Wonder if there's a reason for that??? :rolleyes:

Just made a dry run of the Allure TA this fall and found the C&A reduction albeit at the final stage of booking. Very tedious indeed!

RCCL should be aware that for us at least, we were often "Sold up" a cat.

or two when we could see all the discount tiers on one page

!

To me, that is not a well planned sales strategy. Wish there was a website that listed all cruises and their respective membership discounts comprehensively.

Just made a dry run of the Allure TA this fall and found the C&A reduction albeit at the final stage of booking. Very tedious indeed!

!

To me, that is not a well planned sales strategy. Wish there was a website that listed all cruises and their respective membership discounts comprehensively.

I agree, but I suspect Royal likes it this way because they can dynamically add/remove discounts minute by minute, without having to update anything else.

!