MV Explorer Dec 18, 2013 Nassau to San Diego

taphappy

Hello,

I just booked my cabin yesterday for the Dec 18 - Jan 3 voyage.

I can't wait for this amazing adventure to begin!

Is anyone else booked or does anyone have any information they are willing to share about this trip?

Sincerely,

Nina

Yes, we are booked on this voyage. This will be our third trip with Enrichment Voyages, so you can tell we really like them. Last winter was a similar itinerary. We are going to Nassau a few days early so that my husband can do some scuba diving - and he hopes to do more in some of the other ports.

Hi,

Glad to hear that you are on the cruise!

Is there any snorkeling opportunity on this cruise?

Can you comment on which ports are better than others to do on "your own"?

I've been to Nassau, Costa Rico and San Diego before, but haven't visited the other ports on this itinerary.

Many thanks,

Nina

Hi Nina - I hope we will be doing some snorkeling in some of the ports. We won't be doing any intensive research on shore excursions until late September. Hopefully by then the ship's shore excursions will be posted and we can see if we want to do any of them, although we have done several in the ports we have visited last year. I know we will probably snorkel in Cabo San Lucas. Last year the people who did so said snorkeling was wonderful. Please email me directly at dcsoutherlin@msn.com so that we can stay in touch. I will keep you informed about private tours at the ports. We would prefer to do private tours as they are less expensive (although the EV tours are fairly reasonable). Let me know if you have any other questions you would like answered.

Carolyn (and Dave)

• 2 months later...

Archived