Can't reach Celebrity: anyone know how to reach "Post Cruise" Division?

Flafun888

Thanks guys...guess I'm just a bit cranky over the whole thing and it feels good to vent :D But the mature grownup inside me (she's hiding in there somewhere) certainly realizes this is hardly an earthshaking issue, compared to life's real and many serious problems. I do appreciate your comments...thank you.

And yes, Helen: I LOVED the cruise!

Good attitude! Just give it some time to gain some objectivity and see how you feel about it a week or even a month from now. Certainly can't blame you for wanting to vent.

I think we all can relate.

If you really loved the cruise, don't eliminate an entire cruise line because of one frustrating experience.

If you decide never to cruise with Celebrity again, ask yourself if you would really be hurting the cruise line more than you would be hurting yourself.

The old saying about cutting off your nose to spite your face comes to mind (although that never really made any sense to me). :confused:

This reminds me of a frustrating situation I experienced at a large supermarket last week right before a storm after I had spent nearly an hour going up and down the aisles of the store stocking my cart and waiting to speak with the pharmacist and needing to hunt down a clerk to go into a back room for an item that had not been put out on the shelf.

The checkout lines were very long, but only a few checkout counters were open. The most maddening thing about it was that they had many more empty checkout lanes available that were not in use than those that were.

I went over to the customer service desk to ask if they could open up some more lanes, and the manager there just shrugged.

After continuing to wait in line about 15 minutes longer, my impulse was to abandon the shopping cart right there with over $200 of groceries in it and walk out of the store, never to return again.

But I realized if I did that I would need to start filling another grocery cart from scratch again in a different store at a less convenient location, so I would only be hurting myself.

The manager of the first store would not care in the slightest and probably wouldn't even know about it.

Hi there,

If you can send us an email to concerns [at] celebrity [dot] com, we can assist!

Thank you very much for your suggestion...I did send a note to "Contact Michael" address recommended earlier. Since I received an auto message confirm back, I'll wait to see if that generates any response...and perhaps cc above address as well. Thanks!

Wait! Did I miss something?

You ask for help, the 'Offical' CC person for Celebrity offered, you didn't want to follow their direction, but waited? I am sorry it did not work out, but from here in the peanut gallery,,,,,,,,

Edited by wallie5446

Wait! Did I miss something? You ask for help, the 'Offical' CC person for Celebrity offered, you didn't want to follow their direction, but waited? I am sorry it did not work out, but from here in the peanut gallery,,,,,,,,

Hi Wallie: Thanks for chiming in. Rest assured I did follow their direction. I had already followed Orator's suggestion to reach out to the first "Michael" email address. Although I didn't want to flood X with any more emails than I already sent, I then emailed the official CC address too, as requested.

And happy to report an update: received another voicemail late Fri from a different Celeb rep that said she received an email I sent. (I have no idea which email at this point...I'm just grateful for any response. :) She says she may be able to help after all. So either one of those two addresses recommended above or the original captain's club emails I originally sent made it through. Yay.

After continuing to wait in line about 15 minutes longer, my impulse was to abandon the shopping cart right there with over $200 of groceries in it and walk out of the store, never to return again. LOL...my dad always used to do this when that situation arose in a supermarket or big box store. Associates standing around gabbing, but just 1-2 registers open w/long lines.

But I realized if I did that I would need to start filling another grocery cart from scratch again in a different store at a less convenient location, so I would only be hurting myself. That's the logic I always used when he became impatient and left! But he just couldn't bring himself to do business with a store that didn't value their customers' time. Of course this was years ago, when there were still many independent businesses as competitive options. He didn't have much money, but he always gladly paid more to get better service from a mom/pop store or buy an American-made item. But that's a diff conversation altogether.

I understand and appreciate your point...thanks for sharing. I think what's frustrating for me sometimes is that I am always going above and beyond for my own customers - always striving to exceed their expectations; be flexible to their requests; or add little extras they don't expect. But I don't find that too often as a customer myself.