Dining Room Sitting on the Sunshine

Slippin

My wife and I will be on the Sunshine in July and need advice on which dining room to eat in and how to be seated. We have cruised many times in the past and either had a table for two or been with a big group. Well, this time it is just us and we are thinking about being placed with other random guests. What is your experience with this?

Also, what table number or special area of the dining room do you recommend?

Cruise line picks the table. I prefer sitting at an 8-10 round table but last two times was put at a table for two. Just didn't care to change it. Now for next cruise I really wish to be at a larger table and will take action to try and get that. Which dining room? Carnival makes that decision. You find out table number and dining room when you check in.

Cruise line picks the table. I prefer sitting at an 8-10 round table but last two times was put at a table for two. Just didn't care to change it. Now for next cruise I really wish to be at a larger table and will take action to try and get that. Which dining room? Carnival makes that decision. You find out table number and dining room when you check in.

We have actually emailed the Maitre D every cruise we have been on and chosen our location or even table number. We have also chosen either the mid or adt dining room.

I'm looking for table suggestions!

We have actually emailed the Maitre D every cruise we have been on and chosen our location or even table number. We have also chosen either the mid or adt dining room.

I'm looking for table suggestions!

IMHO, the best tables were held for MTD people, which is what we had when we sailed the Sunshine on 3/20. We were at the very back of the aft dining room and had an ocean view every night.

For their email address, use the 2 letter code for your specific ship and add maitre@carnival.com to it. So like when I needed to request seating for my Sunshine cruise, I sent my request to SHmaitred@carnival.com. Make sure to include the names in your party, number of people in your party, booking numbers for each guest, seating time and any preferences you might have. On another forum, they said not to worry if you don't get a response or confirmation.

Hope this helps :D

CQ Conquest

DR Dream

EC Ecstacy

FA Fantasy

FS Fascination

FD Freedom

GL Glory

IM Imagination

IS Inspiration

LE Legend

LI Liberty

MI Miracle

PA Paradise

SE Sensation

SP Spirit

SL Splendor

SH Sunshine

TI Triumph

VA Valor

VI Victory

For their email address, use the 2 letter code for your specific ship and add maitre@carnival.com to it. So like when I needed to request seating for my Sunshine cruise, I sent my request to SHmaitred@carnival.com. Make sure to include the names in your party, number of people in your party, booking numbers for each guest, seating time and any preferences you might have. On another forum, they said not to worry if you don't get a response or confirmation.

Hope this helps :D

CQ Conquest

DR Dream

EC Ecstacy

FA Fantasy

FS Fascination

FD Freedom

GL Glory

IM Imagination

IS Inspiration

LE Legend

LI Liberty

MI Miracle

PA Paradise

SE Sensation

SP Spirit

SL Splendor

SH Sunshine

TI Triumph

VA Valor

VI Victory

Thanks!!

We had a table for 10 in the aft dining room, near the windows, and it was very warm back there the entire cruise!!! This cruise we again have a large group, and if we're in that area again, with the same issue, I'll request to have it changed. Our last cruise the dining room was not full each night, but others in my group didn't feel like the hassle of getting the table changed since they like being away from the traffic of the entry doors.