LOOKING for INFO On CELEB EQUINOX accessable rooms.e

AIROHS

We were in AQ1538 on the Equinox spring TA in 2010 and I found the accessbibilty to be excellent. The room was spacious with plenty of storage for a scooter and a wheelchair along side one bed so that it was easy to transfer.

The cabin doors are automatic and open when the keycard is inserted. All the public restrooms have automatic doors on both the entrance and the accessible stalls.

The staff is incredibly helpful and kind.

You will have a wonderful cruise.

HI ALL

Trying again here..i've booked room 1028 on the Equinox anyone have any expeirence...........with there setups

thanx

I use a power wheelchair and had no problem in a similar room. What do you need to know?

We were in AQ1538 on the Equinox spring TA in 2010 and I found the accessbibilty to be excellent. The room was spacious with plenty of storage for a scooter and a wheelchair along side one bed so that it was easy to transfer.

The cabin doors are automatic and open when the keycard is inserted. All the public restrooms have automatic doors on both the entrance and the accessible stalls.

The staff is incredibly helpful and kind.

You will have a wonderful cruise.

we were in 1524 and the only thing I would add was that the bathroom and shower were just wonderful.Every one and every where we went on this ship were truly wonderful.

Have a great cruise

We were in 1526 on sister ship Solstice and agree with everything said above. DW is in push wheelchair. The bathroom was great. Balcony was accessible and the automatic cabin door was a really nice feature. On several occaisions the room steward would insist on pushing DW to the aft elevator and several times the waiter or assistant waiter would push her to the forward elevator (cabin is forward, restaurant is aft).

Archived