Breeze E. Carib May 2014 Review with pictures

Wife and I have always done galveston because we live close by but we are considering taking breeze in december 2015. Thanks for the review.:D:D

I understand the convenience of sailng from a homeport, which is why we have sailed from Tampa a number of times. But I think taking the Breeze is worth the trip to Miami, evn though DH doesn't like leaving rom Miami.

Thanks so much for your great review, we are sailing her Jan 25, 2015. Can't wait first time on this ship. Too bad you won't be there, sounds like hanging with you would be fun. Thanks again and Merry Christmas.

You are so kind. Only a month to go. Lucky you, enjoy. I think Ben will be back on your trip, I would suggest checking him out in the piano bar, even it is not your thing.

Merry Christmas.

Thanks so much for the great review... Reading these type of reviews gets me excited for my next cruise. I noticed you sailed on a southern Caribbean itinerary on the breeze also. Even though you got sick, did you prefer the southern ports or eastern ports? I'm faced with the decision to choose between the two next summer on the breeze. Thanks again and merry christmas!

Thanks so much for the great review... Reading these type of reviews gets me excited for my next cruise. I noticed you sailed on a southern Caribbean itinerary on the breeze also. Even though you got sick, did you prefer the southern ports or eastern ports? I'm faced with the decision to choose between the two next summer on the breeze. Thanks again and merry christmas!

I like the Southern caribbean ports, given a choice I would take the Southern Carib. One reason is there are a lot more Eastern Carib cruises, so you may have the option to do that in the future. It is nice to have the extra sea day on the Breeze where there is so much to do.

Another reason I like the Southern carib is it feels like a modified version of Europe. In Curacao with all the bridges it reminded me of Amsterdam. I definitely want to go back to the Southern carib, and was planning on taking the southern carib cruise this year on the Breeze, but the deal on the Pride was too good to pass up.

Merry Christmas.

Thank you for taking time from your busy schedule to post this great review! We will be boarding her on Jan 17, 2015! A 65th birthday present to me! Deck 5 looks like a great place to be when you need to be away from Lido. Super excited now after your review! Those Martini sampler will be a must try!

Thank you for taking time from your busy schedule to post this great review! We will be boarding her on Jan 17, 2015! A 65th birthday present to me! Deck 5 looks like a great place to be when you need to be away from Lido. Super excited now after your review! Those Martini sampler will be a must try!

Sounds like a great birthday present. Deck 5 was great, there were hot tubs and the Red frog Pub. Martini tastings were great, and a great value. Have a great time.

Thanks. We had dinner at both the steakhouse and Italian restaurant, both were great.

We always get the spa pass, on a ship as large as the Breeze, it is nice to have a place to go where you know it won't be crowded.

I will be sailing this same itinerary in May 2015 with my daughter. What is a spa pass? What does it provide and how expensive is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I will be sailing this same itinerary in May 2015 with my daughter. What is a spa pass? What does it provide and how expensive is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I believe it was $249 for a couple's pass. It includes the Thallasotherapy pool, sauna, steamroom, heated tile loungers and two other rooms of heated tile loungers and huge showers. I got mainly for the T-pool, but on a ship the size of the Breeze it was nice to have a capacity limited space. I don't think they sell more than 100 of them.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed the review and pictures. It's because of two people that posted I have decided to spoil DW with a SPA cabin. She is a workout freak and I will suprise her when we get to the room with a tour of the gym and spa facilities. Your pictures of the spa really helped me make my upgrade decision.

Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed the review and pictures. It's because of two people that posted I have decided to spoil DW with a SPA cabin. She is a workout freak and I will suprise her when we get to the room with a tour of the gym and spa facilities. Your pictures of the spa really helped me make my upgrade decision.

Oh, I am glad to hear it. The Spa rooms also come with two free classes at the gym (yoga, pilates, normally $12).

• 1 month later...