Falmouth Tour for Large Group

signalarmywife

I have read through mutliple threads about Falmouth but was hoping to get some feedback from everyone here. We have a larger group for our cruise and we are at a loss as what to do in Falmouth. There are 9 of us ranging in ages from 15-64. I was leaning towards the culinary tour because that seems like it may have a little bit for everyone but was hoping to see if anyone had any other ideas. I don't know if the Dunn River Falls would be a good trip for one of the members in our group who is in her 60's and had a knee replacement. She's afraid she won't be able to walk the falls.

Any input on things for a larger group.

I highly recommend Liberty Tours the Blue hole. You can be as involved or not as involved as you want. You can climb waterfall or just wade in water, you can jump off waterfall or just watch. There are plenty of benches to watch or to participate. It is much better than Dunn's River. I've done both. Liberty Tours takes you to lunch also and shows you the site. Hands down best tour I've ever had on any excursions. I wrote a long review with photos on trip advisor. Ricardo was our guide.