Looking for four wheel vehicle

kasowell2

We've been to St Marteen several times and want to try something different. We've seen a type of vehicle that us four wheels but not as big as a dune buggy. I can't find them on the Internet and was wondering what they're called. It's nit an atv or a scooter but it's a two person vehicle and we've seen tours given by people in St Marteen. Doesn't anybody me know what they're called?

We rented a 4 wheel atv to drive around St. Marten when we were there in July. As we were leaving the cruise terminal they had people renting them. The guy we rented from said there are some places that are a little iffy as they share license plates between atvs. Let me know if you would like info on the person we rented from.

We had a blast driving around the island on them. We stopped at Orient for a drink and walk down the beach, went to Grand Case for lunch, went to Maho for a drink and watch a plane land then drove back to the terminal. It was one of our favorite days.

We rented a 4 wheel atv to drive around St. Marten when we were there in July. As we were leaving the cruise terminal they had people renting them. The guy we rented from said there are some places that are a little iffy as they share license plates between atvs. Let me know if you would like info on the person we rented from.

We had a blast driving around the island on them. We stopped at Orient for a drink and walk down the beach, went to Grand Case for lunch, went to Maho for a drink and watch a plane land then drove back to the terminal. It was one of our favorite days.

Yes please

I think you might mean SXM Spyder. We are interested in renting one when we are in st maarten in may. They look like a lot of fun. Let me know if anyone is familiar with these vehicles.

Sorry I forgot to look for the contact information, will do it when I get home this evening. We rented a 4wheeler and not a spyder.