CD on Fantasy

leeleent

• 1 month later...
Current Cruise Director is Mikey, and we really liked him. Dynamic, yet not intrusive. Always available to mingle with guests and answer any questions. One of the best we have ever had!

Mikey is one of the best I have ever had...19 Carnival cruises...but he will be leaving in January...not sure where he is going. Christine left and Mikey was promoted...no one would tell me why she left, but I am under the impression she left the company.

• 2 months later...
Current Cruise Director is Mikey, and we really liked him. Dynamic, yet not intrusive. Always available to mingle with guests and answer any questions. One of the best we have ever had!

Great to read! Just saw that we will have Mikey on our July cruise.

Mikey is one of the best I have ever had...19 Carnival cruises...but he will be leaving in January...not sure where he is going. Christine left and Mikey was promoted...no one would tell me why she left, but I am under the impression she left the company.

He's on the schedule on John's blog for the Fantasy until Aug 2017

http://johnhealdsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/John-Version-12.19.16.pdf I wonder if not him, who he might be replaced with.....

• 5 months later...

Mikey Gibson is the best cruise director we have ever seen. We cruised with him on the Fantasy for its inaugural cruise on November 9, 2016 on its return to Mobile and on the Fantasy New Years Eve cruise about six weeks later.

His treatment of veterans is fantastic. When he conducts the veterans meetings aboard Fantasy there is a magical atmosphere present. We were with him on Veteran's Day 2016 and the giant American flag in the atrium was really special.

We just booked back-to-back cruises on Fantasy with the first one departing on Thanksgiving (November 23, 2017) and the first thing I did was to check to see if Mikey was going to be our CD. Good News!!!

Just back from a cruise on the Fantasy. Mikey is certainly the most energetic Cruise Director we have experienced on our 54 cruises across several cruise lines.He seems to take a personal interest in helping cruisers have a good time. :D