My Virtual Vacations

SunnyAJ

I have a website/blog that I've recently created that includes pictures, recommendations, reviews and hints geared for families to "virtually plan" upscale vacations. I always cruise with my family and I have lots of information to share from travels on luxury cruise ships, and upscale hotels and restaurants. I cover a lot on Celebrity Cruises (including menus and daily programs) as well as port information, hotels and restaurants for pre-cruise and post-cruise stays. You'll also find an entire section on helpful hints and don't forget my blog where I post entertaining and informational articles based around cruising.

My site is purely informational - no pop-ups, ads, donation requests, etc. (I hate those!) I also have even more pictures and recommendations on social media such as Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook.

I've been an avid Cruise Critic user for a long time, so I know there is a lot of experience on here as well. But please feel free to take a look and I welcome all comments and suggestions!

http://www.myvirtualvacations.net/

Thanks!

Edited by SunnyAJ

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks to everyone who has visited http://www.myvirtualvacations.net.

I've recently added some new comparisons on Celebrity vs. Princess ships, as well as daily activity guides. I also have links to look at specific Celebrity ships (am currently working on other lines...) instead of going to cabin, dining, entertainment, etc. Also added lots more pictures and more tips for families, too.

I love my original comprised charts - East Coast Ports, Packing Spreadsheet, Celebrity Cabin Chart Comparisons, etc. I hope that users will think this information is helpful. If you are not sure where they are in the site, I have links to them on the Blog page.

I always welcome your feedback on the formatting - thanks!!

• 3 months later...