Allura Catamaran Sail to Stingray City Sandbar-Anyone been on this excursion?

kjenn008

Looking to book the Allura Catamaran Sail to Stingray City Sandbar. I've been on excellent catamaran excursions in St John on the Golden Eagle, just want to make sure that is a good one too. Anyone been on this catamaran?

My biggest worry is that we are traveling with my boyfriend's parents and his dad doesn't get around too well. Wanting to find out if there is a lot of walking to get to the catamaran?

Looking to book the Allura Catamaran Sail to Stingray City Sandbar. I've been on excellent catamaran excursions in St John on the Golden Eagle, just want to make sure that is a good one too. Anyone been on this catamaran?

My husband and I took this exclusion with our three kids this past January, and it honestly made the whole trip. The catamaran was not crowded at all like the other boats at the sandbar. They provided water and punch. There was a professional photographer along snapping pictures or the groups that you were able to buy afterwards (ours were great!).

There is a ladder you must be able to navigate once you get to the sandbar to get in and out of the water. The only walking though is from the drop off outside the docking area to the end of the dock, it wasn't bad at all, a couple of steps up into the boat and down into the hull. My vote is: book it!