Celebrity Silhouette June 26th, 2013

gfcleba

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi, we'll be joining this cruise. We are staying in Venice for a couple of days before we sail, with friends of ours but they are not coming on the cruise. G&B from London, England.

Great! We are heading from the US to Milan the day before then taking the train into Venice on the 26th. Coincidently we are heading to London for 1 day on the departure day to visit our friends we met last summer cruise on the Equinox. We shall have to meet. Have you signed up for the Cruise Critic meet and Mingle yet? If not we meet both of you at the FOD gathering on the second day sailaway.

Gary and Scott. We are in Cabin 1072

Arriving in Venice by train should be fun. Enjoy.

I joined in with the main roll call for the ship and noted that our names have been added. Hope that means we'll be invited to the mingle - is there something else we should so as well.

We'll definitely see you at the FOD but hope this is located in the Martini Bar - if not we'll have to get the location changed!!

We have friends doing another cruise (Equinox I think) who have an overnight in Venice on the Wednesday night, so plan to meet them for coffee on the Thursday morning. We met them through FoD on previous Med cruise a couple of years ago.

Looking forward to meeting you. Safe travels in the meantime.

Glynn & Brian. We're in cabin 9201.

Worked out how to enrol for the connections party on Silhouette. Seems like could be quite a few people going.

Perfect. I was going to look up the link but glad you are all set. We are meeting 2 other couples, one str8, that we met last summer on the Equinox so its sort of a reunion cruise for us but looking forward to meeting you guys. Most likely at the Cruise Critic mingle first. No firm plan for Wednesday night but will surely be going somewhere at night. I think we plan to go to a gay bar that our friends visited a few months ago. Surely we will connect.

Reckon we're going to head back into the centre on Wednesday as quick as we can as there's a couple of galleries that we want to get to. We plan to have dinner before we head back to the ship. No doubt we'll meet up at some point Thursday evening onwards. Ciao for now.

Keep looking on here but I think Wednesday at 5 is the first of 2 connections mingles. Invite on board. And I think a lot of folks from CC here are also meeting at the Sunset Bar for the sailaway on Thursday. We plan to go to FOD on Thursday, not sure about Wednesday yet. I see you cabin number so if we don't connect I will get in touch.

Archived