Would love to see a "Live from Breakway" this week

Sabellagirl

Hi All,

All I have been thinking about this week is where we would have been on the ship, what we might have been doing at certain times, looking out over the ocean, nothing but the ocean, clouds and blue skies, just plain daydreaming.

We would have been sailing with all of you on Sept. 28th but my DH lost his job back in April and unfortunately had to cancel. Now I will have to keep dreaming until next year:(

Again would love to see a live review, would make me feel like we have not missed a thing;)

Have fun everyone, and would love to see a review from someone when you return. Happy sailing to my favorite place on this earth...Bermuda.

Edited by Sabellagirl

Thanks Bars7816:) will never give up on the ship. We love cruising and have been for the last 16 yrs. We were on Breakaway last year and we loved it, best ship by far. We usually make Bermuda every year, this will the first year in about 4 yrs now. Not only a live review but pics would be awesome too. We have been on the Spirit, Dawn, Jewel, Crown and of course the Breakaway. The Jewel is our second favorite. We will just book after the holiday season and dream about next year. Thanks again:)

Edited by Sabellagirl

Hi All,

All I have been thinking about this week is where we would have been on the ship, what we might have been doing at certain times, looking out over the ocean, nothing but the ocean, clouds and blue skies, just plain daydreaming.

We would have been sailing with all of you on Sept. 28th but my DH lost his job back in April and unfortunately had to cancel. Now I will have to keep dreaming until next year:(

Again would love to see a live review, would make me feel like we have not missed a thing;)

Have fun everyone, and would love to see a review from someone when you return. Happy sailing to my favorite place on this earth...Bermuda.

Go to youtube and you will see some video's of the ship. For reviews, go to Reviews on this website, then to member reviews, then enter the ship. Hopefully next year-bigger and better things to come! We will be on the Breakaway in August 2015- our first NCL experience!

That's too bad, Sabellagirl. I just got back from my first cruise and a week in Bermuda on the Breakaway and I can see why you love it so much. I'm writing up a very lengthy review/story of the cruise because I want to remember and relive it in as much detail as possible.

Look forward to reading your review:)

Go to youtube and you will see some video's of the ship. For reviews, go to Reviews on this website, then to member reviews, then enter the ship. Hopefully next year-bigger and better things to come! We will be on the Breakaway in August 2015- our first NCL experience!

Hi Cruiseaholic:)

Yes, I am aware of the reviews board, was just hoping to see something for this week. Yes next year will be extra special, but too long of a wait. We will probably book for the same week or close to it. I looked at the webcam, they are having a smooth sailing:) Enjoy your cruise next year!!

Hi All,

I can't comment on the voyage but I can comment on Bermuda. Today it has been cloudy with rain with a high of 81 degrees. Tomorrow and Friday is showing sunshine with a high of 81 degrees. If I was visiting I would call today a shopping/indoors day. Usually in Bermuda you will find when it rains it is usually a shower here and there and it will stop but from the looks of it, the weather looks like it is set for the remainder of the day.

If you like I can follow-up tomorrow.

I can't comment on the voyage but I can comment on Bermuda. Today it has been cloudy with rain with a high of 81 degrees. Tomorrow and Friday is showing sunshine with a high of 81 degrees. If I was visiting I would call today a shopping/indoors day. Usually in Bermuda you will find when it rains it is usually a shower here and there and it will stop but from the looks of it, the weather looks like it is set for the remainder of the day.

If you like I can follow-up tomorrow.

Hi:)

I appreciate your help but was hoping to hear from someone who is actually in Bermuda sailing on the Breakaway this week. I can always visit the webcam and see what kind of weather they are having, yes it did look cloudy there this morning.

Yes, very true, the weather can change very fast there. Been to Bermuda at least 20 times, I should be considered a legal citizen there;)

Thank you again:)