after ziplining then what?

caldudas

My family and I (2 adults 2 kids 8 &12) will be ziplining, but it's only a 2 1/2 hr. excursion. any suggestions of what we could do on roatan after that? we'll be on the NCL jewel so I don't know where they dock. any ideas would be appreciated. we're pretty adventerous and love new and different experiences. I've learned so much on these message boards, I'm so glad i found this site!

What do you and your family like to do? There is an iguana farm, a place to see monkey's ( I know of Victor Bodden's house but may be other places), you can have a taxi take you to the beaches at the West End for snorkeling or a glass bottom boat tour. I think NCL docks in Coxen Hole so you will have to travel from there to do other things.

My family and I (2 adults 2 kids 8 &12) will be ziplining, but it's only a 2 1/2 hr. excursion. any suggestions of what we could do on roatan after that? we'll be on the NCL jewel so I don't know where they dock. any ideas would be appreciated. we're pretty adventerous and love new and different experiences. I've learned so much on these message boards, I'm so glad i found this site!

Who's doing the excursion? Island Marketing usually incorproates a beach break with their zip line. 2 1/2 hours seems a bit long for just zipping (actual zip takes 15-20 minutes tops), especially if you're starting out in Coxen Hole. You might look into Gumbalimba Park, for animals and nature hikes. http://www.gumbalimbapark.com/

thanks for the suggestions. maybe the 2 1/2 hours includes travel time. I booked with port promotions. ok, don't laugh. I didn't know any better. after joining this board I did better and booked on my own for the rest of cruise. I think we might go to one of the inclusive resorts to get some beach time, snorkle and kayak.

any favorites?

Archived