Jet Ski Snorkel Adventure at Cockelshell Bay

AZPam

Pam, if you do follow through with this, will you please post your thoughts? DH and I are going to be there next year and he would like to try jet skiing. I like the fact that it also includes snorkeling time and I think it would be great for us.

Thank you in advance and have a great trip!

Pam, if you do follow through with this, will you please post your thoughts? DH and I are going to be there next year and he would like to try jet skiing. I like the fact that it also includes snorkeling time and I think it would be great for us.

Thank you in advance and have a great trip!

Will do. The group has decided to take our chances and try it out, so will let you know.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wasting my minutes on board to tell you NOT to book this. We just got back to the ship from a disappointing day. Got there and he informed us the jet skis were out of commission. He should have at least emailed me to let me know in my opinion. The beach was okay, but not great. Snorkeling was terrible and the beach bar where all of this is on the side of a local pier where the ferry from Nevis is constantly dropping off people, so you had to watch for boats coming in if you were in the water.

I would not recommend this!

• 4 weeks later...

Was this a ship excursion or a private excursion?

I am looking for jet ski excursions for December. If it was a private excursion who was it through? I am looking at St. Kitts water sports' website right now

thanks!

Was this a ship excursion or a private excursion?

I am looking for jet ski excursions for December. If it was a private excursion who was it through? I am looking at St. Kitts water sports' website right now

thanks!

Yes, it was a private excursion and they are hooked up with that web site. I do NOT recommend it. Total disappointment and the beach wasn't that nice either