Joyce Handley awesome tour guide

eaglesrcs01

We had the most amazing lady from St. Martin that gave us a fabulous tour her name is Joyce R Hanley and I would recommend her to any one interested in a private tour. She came highly recommend to us and so glad we made the decision to use Joyce. Communication was very easy and quick. Joyce picked us up at the cruise dock and we toured the island and then returned to her house for delicious meal of Caribbean food and lots of fellowship.

• 2 months later...
We had the most amazing lady from St. Martin that gave us a fabulous tour her name is Joyce R Hanley and I would recommend her to any one interested in a private tour. She came highly recommend to us and so glad we made the decision to use Joyce. Communication was very easy and quick. Joyce picked us up at the cruise dock and we toured the island and then returned to her house for delicious meal of Caribbean food and lots of fellowship.

How do you find her?

She came highly recommended by a friend this is her info

Joycelyn Hanley

1-305-831-5742

1-721-526-5252/581-1065

joycepersonalservices@gmail.com

www.princepersonal.com

she will do any type of tour that you want we have never gone on a cruise and not booked a tour through the cruise company but I took a chance and it is a memory I will never forget

Good luck and have fun

Lisa,

We have used Joyce Hanley in the past and can highly rececomend her.

Joyce provides, amongst other services, private tours, either half or full day (or something in between). I don't know her current charges, it depends largely on the type of tour she organizes for you, but If there are six of you, a half day tour will cost around the same as a group tour with the other vendors.

If you are seriously considering using her check out her web site and email her - there is only one of her so she gets booked up quite quickly. You can also check out her reviews on Trip Advisor.

Private tours are generally the way to go as they will be customized to fit in with what you want to see and do (history, geography, economy, culture, cusuine, beach, snorkling, shopping, off the beaten track, etc) - if you are new to this island, Joyce will also make tour and activity suggestions.

NA Gooner