Aruba - Customization Tours

SouthavenCruiser

For my first trip to Aruba I would love to have a local person pick us up at the terminal and then spend the day with us. Taking around and showing us the must sees but also the things that we would not really know what to look for.

We are not really beach people so the idea of spending two hours at the beach is like - eh whatever, We would rather spend more time at local shopping center.

We want to see the Lighthouse and the Aloe Vera Factory, go to Charlies (or maybe not) The rum factory is a must. That big rock formation, the natural bridges look cool too.

Have you been on such a tour? Who or what would you recommend.

My DW and I are in our 50's and while mobile are not looking for thrills and excitement. :)

Any suggestions that you could make would be greatly appreciated.

It sounds like a tour with Bully would be perfect for you. He customizes your tours to your interests. We've toured with him several times. His email is bullytaxi79@hotmail.com. His reply will come in his real name, Amador Lacle, and will probably go to your spam box, so you will need to check that each day. You can read a lot about Bully and his tours on this board. I'm sure others will also have suggestions for you. If you decide to go with Bully, contact him asap because he books up quickly.

Aroundaruba has a new hard top jacked up jeep and they will set you up with a private tour, Bully can't take you where they can.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm curious about this tour. Do they set you up with a guide? We have no interest in going to the natural pool, but would like to venture around. We've done jeep tours through ABC and Depalm.

I'm curious about this tour. Do they set you up with a guide? We have no interest in going to the natural pool, but would like to venture around. We've done jeep tours through ABC and Depalm.

Yep, you have a private tour guide. They can take you to the bottom of the cliff so you don't have to climb all the steps to the Natural Pool but you can pick wherever you want to go. It's not cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums