Bermuda Diving - "Blue Water" or "Dive Bermuda"

luvbigdogs

Cruising to Bermuda in June docking at the Royal Naval Dockyard. Looked into Fantasea dive shop since that is at the port. Not great on-line reviews, and that is what NCL uses for their dive excursions (likely to be crowded dive boats). So, I have narrowed my choices down to either Blue Water or Dive Bermuda. Does anyone have any RECENT experience with either of these....good or bad? So many reviews of Bermuda diving are years old! Appreciate any feedback!

Yes, we were on a cruise. One day the buses were running, the next day they weren't. Don't remember the cost of the cab, but the dive shop will tell you, and I don't recall it being expensive. Definitely worth it to dive Bermuda both days. We were very lucky to have perfect weather and terrific dives.

• 4 weeks later...

We are on Celebrity Summit June 28th and have reserved an afternoon dive on 1 July and morning dives on 2,3 July with Dive Betmuda. We choose that op based on friends that have used them for years who told us they are professional, safe, good fasilities, and small groups.