Have you ever

laodell

been on a cruise and heard a drunk young girl sing "I Believe I can Fly" at the top of her lungs up and down the hallway every night (well probably morning, at around 2 am)? Or something similar? That happened to us on a Carnival cruise once. By the second or third night of it my friend who was in the cabin next door was on her way out to put a stop to it, but her husband held her back...To this day, we hate that song! We've been cruising with NCL since then.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff00ff&cdt=2004;7;4;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Until Bermuda on Norwegian Crown

Sunward II 1991

Westward 1993

Norway 1996

Imagination 1998

Norway 2002

<center>

<a href="http://www.escati.com/counter98/free_time_codes.htm">

time98.gif</center>

No singers for us on our Star 5/30, but we did have the "joy" of listening to the stereo provided in the full suite next to our mini-suite. Reminded us of our apartment days! Inconsiderate of the guy doing the jamming, bad idea for NCL to provide him with the toy to do it.

For me "Yellow Submarine" will always make me remember an overnight in port before a cruise. The large chain hotel we stayed in were hosting a class reunion and it seemed we were next to party central. These guys sang this same song for hours on end. It was like a broken record. We finally couldn't stand it anymore. We asked the front desk if they would see if the guys could switch to "I wanna hold your hand" or "All you need is love".

The Adventure continues.

Same time next year!!!

Dawn Feb 10, 2005

adventurers.gif

Archived