Laundry prices on Royal Caribbean?

gorrylikelorry

Hi there,

We are doing a 7 day from tampa and we then travel to FLL after that for a 6 day cruise on indy. Just wondering if you could give me an idea on laindry costs on the ships. Just that we are aware that with only 1 day between cruises and travelling across florida we might be short of time to do laundry on that day...

But if it is stupid money. We will have to find time! ;)

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Forums mobile app

About 5 per shirt wShed and pressed but they will have a bag wash day for smalls shorts and t shirts

Wash and fold

Their prices are very much like other lines. Allow about 60 for the week

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The price list is shown via the link I provided on post #2.

The following link will address the laundry bag special you refer to. There are also Crown & Anchor coupons for laundry services that vary by tier level.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do?pagename=frequently_asked_questions&pnav=5&pnav=2&faqType=faq&faqSubjectId=337&faqSubjectName=Onboard+Extras&faqId=4029

Edited by leaveitallbehind

The laundry bag special is pretty good as long as you understand how to get the most out of it. The bag looks teensy-weensy, but you can get the most out of it.

First, don`t put anything delicate or heat-sensitive in the bag - wash that stuff yourself and hang it in the shower or on the balcony if you have one. But everything you have that can go through a hot wash and dry will get beautifully laundered in the laundry special bag.

Second, roll every single piece of laundry up tight individually and stuff it into the bag. You can get an amazing amount in there. Pack it like sardines. Pack it till the bag almost bursts.

On my last trip, they delivered the laundry I had stuffed into that one little bag in three bags the same size. Be shameless. Stuff it in. Best thirty bucks I spent on RCI. Plus they got the grease stain out of my hubby`s board shorts (which I had no intention of scrubbing out by hand, ever).