Royal Princess - April 8th 2015

2FLGuys

• 2 months later...

Hi 2FLGuys. We just booked this cruise and are very excited about it. Arr Lauderdale on the 7th. Have you booked any excursions? We booked Calabaza for Barbados..swimming with the Turtles. We have been together 28 years. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Dick and Frank

Mt. Morris, NY

• 1 month later...
Hi 2FLGuys. We just booked this cruise and are very excited about it. Arr Lauderdale on the 7th. Have you booked any excursions? We booked Calabaza for Barbados..swimming with the Turtles. We have been together 28 years. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Dick and Frank

Mt. Morris, NY

Peter and I book the turtle swim as well. We haven't booked anything else yet. Now that the holidays are over we will start looking into things.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

• 1 month later...
Do any of you guys know anything about Godfrey Tours in St. Thomas?

I've been there shopping several times but never to Magins Bay or Mountaintop. Looks like you get drinks, too!!

We have never used them but was thinking of going to Magen's bay beach.

Hello there Peter & Ed and Dick & Frank. Sorry we have been away for so long it is high season at home and work has been life for too long. Ready to get on the ship and enjoy some down time. We don't think we will do any major excursion rather just hop off the ship and make our way around but time will tell. I guess it's time to start looking.

Josh & Chad

Very jealous that your temps are so warm!! This is our 4th cruise on Princess however it is our first on the Royal. Have you been on the royal before. Looking forward to Barbados and Antigua as it is our first time there! How about you boys??

Hi Peter and Ed, Josh and Chad....Frank and I are getting excited. We have cruised princess 3 times; on the Dawn, Grand and Crown. Looking forward to St. Lucia, Antigua, St. Kitts as we have not been there! Calabaza in Barbados and Godfrey in St. Thomas, and we are taking the Princess excursion to see the Pitons. Anyone staying in Ft. Lauderdale the night before?

Well guys if you have some free time before or after the cruise get over to Wilton Mannors if you've not been, it is the gay district just outside of FLL and there is always something going on. Great bars restaurants, stores, etc. We've both sailed Princess before on the Ruby which was nice and are looking forward to the Royal. The Itinerary really appealed to us as we've only been to Princess Cay and St. Thomas so are looking forward to tall the other ports. Unfortunately the Caribbean is so much the same from island to island so we are hoping these other islands provide a little newness to the Caribbean for us.

Chad will be working early the morning before the cruise and we will not be heading over until the afternoon just a quick 2 hour trip for us. Anyway we will look forward to seeing you all in just a few weeks.

Cheers,

Joshua and Chad.

We have been on the Ruby Princess before too. It was a nice ship. We are looking forward to being on a newer ship. I suppose the new ship smell will have worn off by now? Any recommendations for shopping in FLL on the morning before the cruise?? Need somewhere not too far away.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...