Galveston Another Imminent Cruise Announcement

ssb

According to Laura Eilder in business section of Galveston Daily News March 31, 2011 inside article about -

http://galvestondailynews.com/story/221538

UTMB Plans 45000 square foot clinic:

Still some sources in the know say another cruise announcement for Galveston is imminent. She says STAY TUNED!!!!:D

Not as much excitement on this board as the Galveston Cruise Cam Watch! I can't wait to see what happens!;)

Quote from a travel agents email I got yesterday....

"but the vendor actually came into my office yesterday and asked that we NOT say anything prior their official announcement coming up this Wednesday, Apr. 6th....... If you are on Facebook, watch my Facebook status updates on Wednesday, Apr. 6 or watch the status updates at our page on Apr. 6 and we will post the news when it becomes official! We will also shoot out a special edition of our email that evening so look for it!

If what I told by some inside people at the company is the announcement this vendor will be making you will want to get into our offices ASAP starting Thursday and get booked, especially if you are a family needing a cabin for 4 or 5 people, want to cruise at Christmas, Thanksgiving, New Years 2012 or Spring Break 2013. This really will be big news, especially here in Texas but for the entire Midwest!"

While it does not give us specific info, since it has already been announced that Princess is coming right about the same time with the Crown, my money is on an NCL announcement.

I am grateful that the lines are starting to take our area seriously, but REALLY grateful Princess is back into the game. Want to do a couple of back to backs and get that Elite status card! :)

"but the vendor actually came into my office yesterday and asked that we NOT say anything prior their official announcement coming up this Wednesday, Apr. 6th....... If you are on Facebook, watch my Facebook status updates on Wednesday, Apr. 6 or watch the status updates at our page on Apr. 6 and we will post the news when it becomes official! We will also shoot out a special edition of our email that evening so look for it!

If what I told by some inside people at the company is the announcement this vendor will be making you will want to get into our offices ASAP starting Thursday and get booked, especially if you are a family needing a cabin for 4 or 5 people, want to cruise at Christmas, Thanksgiving, New Years 2012 or Spring Break 2013. This really will be big news, especially here in Texas but for the entire Midwest!"

While it does not give us specific info, since it has already been announced that Princess is coming right about the same time with the Crown, my money is on an NCL announcement.

I am grateful that the lines are starting to take our area seriously, but REALLY grateful Princess is back into the game. Want to do a couple of back to backs and get that Elite status card! :)

Exactly the same thing I have heard. Everyone is really keeping quiet until the official announcement! We'll see on Wednesday...

Thanks for information!

Archived