Looking for a beach in Freeport

gennygirl

I took the Thanksgiving cruise on the Pride last year and did the Segway tour while we were at Freeport. After riding the segways for an hour or so, we were directed to a little bar/restaurant/beach where we could enjoy drinks/food/water for a couple hours.

We LOVED it there. We want to go back, BUT we can't find the name of it or how we would tell a cab driver to get us there. We don't really want to segway again, but we want to return to this beach. Anybody know where it is or what it is called?

I took the Thanksgiving cruise on the Pride last year and did the Segway tour while we were at Freeport. After riding the segways for an hour or so, we were directed to a little bar/restaurant/beach where we could enjoy drinks/food/water for a couple hours.

We LOVED it there. We want to go back, BUT we can't find the name of it or how we would tell a cab driver to get us there. We don't really want to segway again, but we want to return to this beach. Anybody know where it is or what it is called?

Been a while since I was in Freeport, but could it have been Junkanoo? http://www.junkanoobeachfreeport.com/ I wasn't there but others said they like it.